Clutch City Productions and Lone Star Championship Wrestling will be teaming up with Bustin 4 Autism to present a star-studded professional wrestling event and autograph signing on Sunday, July 12 beginning at 3 p.m. at the Pasadena Convention Center in Pasadena, TX. All proceeds will go to support Bustin 4 Autism, non-profit organization with the purpose of sponsoring special needs children’s participation in camps and other activities. Tickets can be purchased online at www.clutchcityproductions.com
Scheduled to appear at the event will be:
• Former WWE star, current Lucha Underground star and AAA Mega Champion Alberto El Patron
• WWE Hall of Famer “Hacksaw” Jim Duggan
• Lucha Underground stars Ivelisse, Hernandez and Katrina
• Former WWE stars Colt Cabana, Lance Archer, Tommy Dreamer, Raj Singh and “Big Daddy Yum Yum” Byron Wilcott
• Former TNA star Joey Ryan and independent women’s wrestling sensation Candice LeRae
• Former WCW star and nWo member Scott Norton
• Ring of Honor star Raymond “Death” Rowe
• Lone Star Championship Wrestling stars Lone Star Heavyweight Champion “The Texas Lion” Houston Carson, Lone Star Tag Team Champions “The Sons of Texas” (Killer McKenzie and Moonshine Mantell w/ “Mad Dog” Ken Johnson), Lone Star Women’s Champion Barbi Hayden, Lone Star Cruiserweight Champion “The Juicy One” Cherry Ramons, “The Empire” (“Loverboy” Matt Riviera and “Golden Boy” Greg Anthony, John Saxon, “Notorious” Shane Taylor, “Absolute” Ricky Starks, Americos and David “Super” Duperon.
Ringside tickets can be purchased for $25 while general admission is available for $15 for adults and $10 for children 12 and under.
Clutch City Productions is an entertainment/sports agency specializing in autograph memorabilia events as well as booking athletes and entertainers at events across the country. Information can be found at www.clutchcityproductions.com and www.facebook.com/clutchcityproductions.
Lone Star Championship Wrestling was formed in March 2011 and has earned a reputation for showcasing some of the most talented wrestlers in Texas and beyond. Information can be found at www.lonestarwrestling.com and www.facebook.com/lonestarchampionshipwrestling. More information on Bustin4Autism can be found at www.bustin4autism.com and www.facebook.com/Bustin4Autism.