Renegade Cinema and Disney has a chance for you to win a copy of the recent Steve Carell movie, Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day on Blu-ray. We have a pair of copies of the movie for you to win and all you have to do is re-tweet the following message:
Re-tweet – to enter to win a Blu-ray copy of Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day from @RenegadeCinema
— Shawn S. Lealos (@sslealos) February 9, 2015
The contest ends on Friday, Feb. 13, at midnight.
Disney’s Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day follows the exploits of 11-year-old Alexander (Ed Oxenbould) as he experiences the most terrible and horrible day of his young life-a day that begins with gum stuck in his hair, followed by one calamity after another. But when Alexander tells his upbeat family about the misadventures of his disastrous day, he finds little sympathy and begins to wonder if bad things only happen to him. He soon learns that he’s not alone when his mom (Jennifer Garner), dad (Steve Carell), brother (Dylan Minnette) and sister (Kerris Dorsey) all find themselves living through their own terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day. Anyone who says there is no such thing as a bad day just hasn’t had one.
Blu-Ray special features:
- Alexander…in Real Life – When Judith Viorst decided to write a simple story about her son Alexander’s bad day, she had no idea his tale of misfortune would be read by parents and children around the world for decades to come. Forty years later, we sit down with the author and the now adult Alexander to hear how the book changed their lives and how the movie adaptation continues their surreal experience. HD / TRT approx. 5:14
- Snappy Crocs & Punchy Roos: The Australian Outback Party – Alexander’s obsession with Australia culminates in an Aussie‐themed party that would make Steve Erwin proud. We’ll hear from the production design team who created the down under soiree and animal wranglers who risk life and limb training snappy crocs and punchy roos. HD / TRT approx. 7:09
- Walkabout: A Video Diary – Join Australian native Ed Oxenbould (Alexander) on set during his Hollywood walkabout as he documents his experience with cast and crew. HD / TRT approx. 6:13
- And The Delightful, Magnificent, Very Good Bloopers – The fun outtakes from this film prove that the cast grew as close as the family they portray. HD / TRT approx. 3:31
- Hurricane by The Vamps – Music Video HD / TRT approx. 3:57