If you are a fan of movie musicals, and happen to live in one of the limited engagement cities where they are being offered, Cinemark is offering two opportunities to spend the entire day watching three landmark movie musicals at one of their theaters. The screenings will take place in California, Florida, Illinois, New Mexico, Las Vegas, Oklahoma and Texas and the movies screened will be Hello Dolly, Moulin Rouge! and Oklahoma!.
Hello Dolly is the 1968 Academy Award winner directed by Gene Kelly, Oklahoma! is the 1955 Rodgers & Hammerstein musical and Moulin Rouge! is the 2001 version directed by Baz Luhrmann. The exciting news for fans of movie musicals is that Oklahoma! will be presented in a special 4K restoration at the original 30 frames per second.
“We are excited to present these spectacular films as they were intended to be seen on the big screen and to create a fun, affordable event for everyone” Steve Bunnell, Executive Vice President of Global Content at Cinemark said.
The price is only $15 for all three screenings, which will play throughout the day on both Saturday, July 26 and Tuesday, July 29.
Here is a list of the Cinemark theaters screening the three movie musicals:
- Century Huntington Beach and XD, Huntington Beach
- CA Century Evanston and XD, Evanston, IL
- Century Pleasant Hill 16 and XD, Pleasant Hill, CA
- Century Rio and XD, Albuquerque, NM
- Century Stadium Sacramento, Sacramento, CA
- Century South Point and XD, Las Vegas, NV
- Century San Francisco Centre and XD, San Francisco, CA
- Cinemark Tinseltown 20 and XD, Oklahoma City, OK
- Cinemark Palace and XD, Boca Raton, FL
- Cinemark West Plano and XD, Plano, TX
And, here is a list of the times:
Saturday, July 26, 2014:
- Hello Dolly 11:15 AM
- Moulin Rouge 2:20 PM
- Oklahoma! 5:00 PM
Tuesday, July 29, 2014:
- Hello Dolly 1:00 PM
- Moulin Rouge 4:15 PM
- Oklahoma! 7:00 PM
To purchase group and advance tickets, and for more information about additional in-theater offerings, visit the participating theater box office or www.Cinemark.com.by